D.T.A team  Index du Forum
D.T.A team
Team de airsoft

D.T.A team  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Michael Jackson!Xscape ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    D.T.A team Index du Forum -> Question,aide -> Question,aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
uldervan

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Michael Jackson!Xscape Répondre en citant

Michael Jackson Xscape > bit.ly/1ZhPdhD

Michael Jackson Xscape

10cf746e54
The original take, which is mostly just his voice, fingersnaps and a piano, showcases the kind of gravity-defying singing-for-pleasure that we barely heard from him in the post-Thriller era. Hung Medien. Buzzfeed music News Videos Quizzes Food DIY More BuzzFeed Community Make A Post! SECTIONS Animals Audio Big Stories Books Business Buzz Celebrity Entertainment Geeky Health LGBT Life Music Parents Podcasts Politics Puzzles Reader Rewind Science Sports Style Tech Travel Weddings Weekend World Advertise Jobs Mobile Newsletters US Edition US Edition UK Edition Australia Brasil Canada Deutschland Espaa Espaol France India Japan Mxico About Press RSS Privacy User Terms Ad Choices Help Contact 2016 BuzzFeed, Inc Made in NY Get Our App! NEW POST MY PROFILEMY POSTS0 MY DRAFTSMY DRAFTS MY DASHBOARDDASHBOARD SWITCH USERFEEDS/USERS SETTINGS SIGN OUT NEW POST MY PROFILEMY POSTS0 MY DRAFTSMY DRAFTS MY DASHBOARDDASHBOARD SWITCH USERFEEDS/USERS SETTINGS SIGN OUT . Biography Born: August 29, 1958 in Gary, INGenre: PopYears Active: '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s, '00sMichael Jackson wasn't merely the biggest pop star of his era, shaping the sound and style of the '70s and '80s; he was one of the defining stars of the 20th century, a musician who changed the contours of American culture. ^ a b "Michael Jackson 'New' Single Written with Paul Anka Is Actually 31 Years Old". Retrieved May 13, 2014.

^ "Chicago on Music Unlimited". "Michael Jackson: Xscape a fitting bookend to the man's career". Xscape was promoted across the Sony group of companies; Sony Mobile used a snippet of "Slave to the Rhythm" in their advertising campaign for the Xperia Z2 mobile phone. Hung Medien. Timbaland and J-Roc deploy a devilish synth-bass part and trap drums, but pull almost everything back to let a chorus of Jackson's backing vocals take over at the end.8. Archived from the original on June 14, 2014. References[edit]. by DijahP I am extremely happy that the estate decided to release a deluxe version with the untouched and original versions of the songs, hence my 5 star rating. Retrieved April 1, 2014. Retrieved 2016-02-15.

the indian doctorcougar town season 2the bear in the big blue housechoke n slapdon't tell my husbandthe legend end'sstake land 720The Last Castlethe bold and the beautiful s28 ep7022iron maiden rock am ring 2014

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 03:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    D.T.A team Index du Forum -> Question,aide -> Question,aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'